Free shipping orders $49+
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Our 14-day Women's Cleanse is made with specially selected herbs, magnesium and more to support a women’s unique needs.* It comes in convenient, daily strip packs to use at home or on the go. Helping you feel lighter, brighter and more energized.
- Helps support your body's natural elimination of waste and toxins*
- Helps relieve occasional constipation and bloating*
- Supports healthy stress response and energy levels*
- Promotes regularity*
- Supports healthy probiotic balance*
- Quality, purity and potency guaranteed through expiration
WHAT'S IN IT
- Gentle herbal formula
- Cranberry fruit extract
- Vegetarian capsules
Contains: Wheat and soy traces from fermentation media.
NOTICE: This product contains rhubarb, cape aloe and buckthorn. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because rhubarb, cape aloe and buckthorn may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Refer to Supplement Facts for a complete list of ingredients.
- 14-day, 3-part program
- Morning Cleanse 1: Take 2 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach. Drink plenty of water while using this product.
- Afternoon Cleanse 2: Take 2 capsules with an afternoon meal. Drink plenty of water while using this product.
- Evening Cleanse 3: Take 1 capsule in the evening before bed, with or without food. Drink plenty of water while using this product.
For a list of dietary recommendations while cleansing, go to: https://blog.renewlife.com/cleansing-diets-part-1-general-cleansing-guidelines/
California Proposition 65 Warning. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.