Free shipping orders $49+
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Our advanced 30-day, 2-part total-body herbal cleansing program promotes regularity and works in harmony with your body's natural detoxification process to help you feel lighter, brighter and more energized.*
- Promotes digestive regularity*
- Helps support your body's natural elimination of waste and toxins *
- Ideal for those who experience occasional constipation*
- Quality, purity and potency guaranteed through expiration
WHAT'S IN IT
- Advanced herbal formula
- Vegetarian capsules
- Free of gluten and soy
NOTICE: This product contains rhubarb and cape aloe. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because rhubarb and cape aloe may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Refer to Supplement Facts for a complete list of ingredients.
- 30-day, 2-part total-body cleansing program
- Days 1-3:
- Part 1 Morning Formula: For the first 3 days, take 1 capsule in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Part 2 Evening Formula: For the first 3 days, take 1 capsule in the evening with or without food.
- Days 4-30:
- Part 1 Morning Formula: After 3 days, take 2 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Part 2 Evening Formula: After 3 days, take 2 capsules in the evening with or without food. If your elimination is frequent, you may wish to decrease/vary your use of Part 2.
For a list of dietary recommendations while cleansing, go to: https://blog.renewlife.com/cleansing-diets-part-1-general-cleansing-guidelines/
California Proposition 65 Warning. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.